Technology Services at World Product Centre
World-class technology services offer participating companies, termed WPC Licensees, the opportunity to showcase their offerings in one of the most technologically advanced buildings in the world. Blending modern architectural design with an "intelligent" infrastructure, the technology-experience is designed to be seamless and accessible.
WPC is committed to supporting an ideal sales environment by creating a venue where personal contact and face-to-face interactions are combined.
"Smart" Building Design at World Product Centre
Hewlett Packard, the world's largest technology company, is designing a vendor neutral, best-in-breed technology environment. HP is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the technology infrastructure and services. World Product Centre's "smart" design provides an empowering environment for Licensees and Attendees through the use of powerful technology-driven solutions. Leveraging Cisco technology, HP is creating an available network design with high-bandwidth switching and routing hardware that delivers data, voice, and video with unparalleled speed and efficiency. WPC is committed to staying ahead of the innovation curve, and Licensees enjoy two technology refresh cycles across the first ten years.
Customizing the Commercial Experience
World Product Centre offers both Licensees and Attendees the tools and resources to customize their WPC experiences. An intuitive web-based portal allows Licensees to be in complete control of their time, information, and activities. Access to and use of these secure resources are fully customizable and available remotely or onsite via a secure web connection.
The Portal supports key activities, providing the highest level of flexibility and efficiency. Each Licensee is assigned a secure, dynamic and modular, web portal accessible from any Internet-enabled device. The portal is designed to facilitate commerce, collaboration, information gathering, logistics, and communication internally, as well as with Attendees.
- Directory of World Product Centre events and vendors
- Scheduling tools for ConferenceSpaces, MediaSpaces, Auditorium, Technology Labs, and other shared resources
- Communication and collaboration tools including a calendar and CRM
- Tools to gather and disseminate educational and commercial content to WPC Attendees
- Control of digital signage, ad banners, and branding throughout the building
- Real-time digital distribution of clinical sessions, seminars, press conferences, and new product announcements
For prospective Attendees, the World Product Centre experience begins prior to visiting the building. A web-based portal, customizable for each Attendee, offers a dynamic planning and information tool.
- Researching WPC Licensees
- Requesting product information and scheduling appointments
- Reviewing education and conference schedule
- Receiving updates on the latest healthcare news and information
- Selecting language preferences
Once at World Product Centre, attendees can continue to utilize the portal and associated resources. Visitors can leverage a suite of benefits, including:
- Building navigation tool
- Directory of WPC Licensees
- Digital information gathering, storage, and retrieval
- Note pad
- Digital concierge
A Connectivity Laboratory
All interested parties can participate in dedicated resources and space designed to facilitate activities related to connectivity and interoperability. The WPC infrastructure includes a network backbone that transmits across ShowSpaces to facilitate real-time connectivity between Licensees. Connectivity Labs and ConferenceSpaces are equipped with the necessary energy supply, space, and network backbone to support these activities.